We are a diverse group of bat conservation volunteers on the Isle of Wight. We carry out a range of bat conservation activities, and we are proud to support the Isle of Wight Bat Hospital.
If you want to know a bit more about bats on the Isle of Wight, or are interested to learn more about bat conservation and get involved, then please contact us, we will be glad to hear from you! Our email address is email@example.com.
What does the IOW Bat Group do?
- We provide a local learning resource for public and personal education.
- We undertake some serious research too:
- We also support the IOW Bat Hospital.
Who are we?
- Currently a small group of volunteers with varied interests;
- A Bat Conservation Trust “Partner Group”.